I'm 8 million poor chapter 3 part 1

   hello everyone!!! from now I'll be translating this novel, please do support me. I don't know Chinese at all and I'm using google translations/ referring MTL for translating the novel, then later I'll just edit it. I'm translating a novel for the first time so please do tell me if there is an error or grammatical mistake which I made (^-^). and please read the 3 chapters translated by the previous translator before reading this.                                                     

                                                  It's all snake disease (1)


Jiang Baiwan opened the door for Chu Yunhan, who was unable to get out because he was holding Shui Lan'er, and sent away the two great gods. She felt as if she had experienced an exhausting battle. She sighed and sat in front of the dining table, looking at the three fried eggs in front of her, Jaing Baiwan angrily picked one up and put it in her mouth and thought.

Hmph wasting her two eggs!!! 

After breakfast, she laid on the sofa bored while surfing through her mobile phone. the wind blowing in from the living room window comforted her heart's injury by those strange people. Jiang Baiwan patted her full stomach and felt a little dizzy for a while.

sleepy

Just when she was about to fall asleep, the mobile in her arms suddenly rang.

Jiang Baiwan was awakened by the ringtone of the phone. She subconsciously pressed the answer button, her voice was very gentle.

"Hello? Who is it?"

The person on the other end of the mobile was strangely silent and then quickly said, "Jiang Baiwan? Are you Jiang Baiwan?"

Jiang Baiwan was already awake at this moment, she quickly rubbed her eyes, then said "Ah! yes, it's me, what's the matter with you?"

"Oh, when did you start speaking so politely?" 

The man on the other end laughed at her, " Come out, I'm at the door of your villa, I'm looking for you for something."

Jiang Baiwan took the phone and looked at it. only to see the contact named 'Han Ling' above. She blinked and reacted quickly- isn't this, the man, a second-genration ancestor who has a good relationship with the owner. However, unlike Jiang Baiwan, Han Ling, the rich second generation, was still very motivated in the later stage. Before Jiang Baiwan took sleeping pills, Han Ling had already accepted his family's arrangement and became familiar and connected with the work. 

Han ling couldn't get Jiang Baiwan's answer on the other of the phone and tried asking a few more times. Jiang Baiwan quickly put the phone back on her ear and lied without blushing, "What did you just say? My signal is not good. It is good now."

"I told you to open the door." Han ling became a little impatient, "I came here to give you some warmth. If you are not happy, I will leave."

"Don't" Jiang Baiwan rolled his eyes, "But, I don't live there anymore. If you really want to give me some warmth, please come to the city centre."

Han ling was very surprised, " You moved? Is there any villa area in the city centre that I don't know?"

"No, I don't live in a villa." 

Jiang Baiwan was very calm

"I rented a two-bedroom and one living room. 903, Building 29, Blue Lake Shadow, if you want to come, come here as soon as possible."

After speaking, Jiang Baiwan hung up on the phone.

Han ling on the other side of the phone looked at the mobile in his hand in disbelief, almost thinking that Jiang Baiwan was playing with him. 

Are you kidding me!! two rooms and one living room??? this is not Jiang Baiwan's style of living.

However, when he tentatively drove to the city centre and found her at the address she mentioned, Han ling was stunned.

Jiang Baiwan looked at the man standing in a daze at the door, rolled her eyes and slapped him on his shoulder with a slap," Oh! Is this not our Han Lingdan! Long time no see!"

Han Ling who was slapped on his shoulder by Jiang Baiwan felt as if his soul just came back. Hearing her call him like this, he couldn't help but gritted his teeth and said, "You call me by this nickname again, believe it or not, I will leave now." 

Jiang Baiwan was not afraid of him. She didn't just let him come in. She just looked at him and asked, "What's the matter? We can finish talking at the door."

Han ling took a deep breath and warned himself not to be angry with this woman Jiang Baiwan. He took out a contract and handed it to Jiang Baiwan,"Hey, haven't you been clamouring to be on the show before? look I have arranged a role for you, you can take a look."

Jiang Baiwan was taken aback for a while. She accepted the contract from Han Ling, she turned two pages and looked at it, then looked up at Han Ling again, and then said, "Come in and talk."

Han ling watched as Jiang Baiwan walks into the house by herself, standing at the door thinking she really didn't plan to let me in!!

Become a Patron!

Comments

  1. Thank you for picking this!! Hope you update soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hanger, sure no problem. but right now I'm the only person working on this project so i can't update the chaps frequently. But I'll try my best! and thanks for supporting this novel!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for MTL this. You clean this up nicely. I hope this level of quality is your normal quality because this is quite good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes that's my normal level of quality. Because of few reasons I was not able to continue this translation. But, I am back now and would be continuing the translation. Hope you would continue to support me.

      Delete

Post a Comment