Happy 36.2

 

            Chapter 36.2- Newly Married (2)

 

Suddenly, there were more people around them. Although Uncle Wang could still have them all live in his house, it won’t be okay with so many people troubling him. On the contrary, several villagers volunteered to provide accommodation for comrade reporters.

Most of the children of the villagers in Luoshan Village study in Duan Nanjian’s Hope Primary 3School, which is free of tuition. Therefore, they treat Duan Nan like a benefactor. Therefore naturally, friends of the benefactor will also have a good hospitality.

During dinner, Uncle Wang asked: "Those three reporters are still too busy to come?"

Yun cai explained: "Uncle Wang, these are intern reporters in the agency. They have just entered in this field and the editor-in-chief arranged for them to follow us and learn the work."

"So that's the case." Uncle Wang nodded and looked at Lu Jin: "Then, this comrade is also a trainee reporter?"

Lu Jin just put a piece of chicken leg into Jiang Yan's bowl. Hearing that, he didn't change his face and said, "I'm not from the TV station."

"then…"

Jiang Yan quickly said: "He is my...husband."

Now Uncle Wang understands, it's no wonder that these two people get along differently from others.

"Reporter Jiang looks young, she's only in his early twenties, he's married so early."

Jiang Yan is happy now. She likes to hear people praise her for being young.

"Newly married." Her eyebrows were crooked, "This damned ghost can't leave me for a day, so he followed me eagerly."

Lu Jin twitched the corners of his mouth, unscrupulously revealing: "She is almost 27."

Uncle Wang smiled innocently and said: "Reporter Jiang is still young, and you two are newly married, but you people still sleep in separate rooms?"

Everyone suddenly remembered this and thought how they had forgotten about this.

The two pretended to be husbands and wives, and her husband chased her all over to this place. Of course, there was no reason to sleep in separate rooms.

Isn't this revealing something?

But seeing Lu Jin holding a wine glass, he turned his head and asked Jiang Yan, "Are you going to sleep in a separate room with me?"

Jiang Yan was stunned and immediately reacted with her face flushed she said, "Oh yeah, of course you have to sleep in separate rooms!"

"That I disagree."

"Don't you." She flushed even more, and pinched his waist: "My dear, then what else do you want to do."

"Do you know what I want to do?"

"You..." Jiang Yan blushed, frustrated, and just got up and left. The people next to her thought she looked like a shy and angry new wife.

Xiao Wang sighed, my sister-in-law's acting skills are amazing.

Uncle Wang hurriedly said: "Don’t worry, I understand, so Xiao Lu, I will re-arrange the room for you and add a quilt, so you will sleep in reporter Jiang's room."

"Thank you, Uncle Wang."

“It’s okay. Don’t thank me.”

After eating, Lu Jin walked out of the house and saw Jiang Yan standing alone beside the chicken shed, holding rice grains in her hand, feeding the chickens while clucking and learning to croak.

So dumb.

Lu Jin walked to her side.

Seeing him coming, Jiang Yan looked around defensively, and asked in a low voice, "Are we revealed?"

"Life is like a play, it all depends on acting."

If Lu Jin hadn't reacted quickly, she really didn't know how to make it work.

She heaved a sigh of relief and said, "You are very considerate, Xiao Wang and Xia Wei don't care. You are indeed not like interns. Just now Uncle Wang was suspicious. It is a good idea to pretend to be a couple."

Lu Jin reacted after a while and his face sank, he looked at Jiang Yan and said, "Wang'er is only one year younger than me."

The implication is that, am I very old?

"Although, Xiao Wang is still your junior. He works hard and has worked hard for several years, and he is still young and full of youth as if he just graduated."

"He buys thousands of skincare products every month, sooner or latercan I compare with that lady?"

There's nothing wrong with people taking a good care of themselves.. Jiang Yu reached out and stroked Lu Jin’s  hair near his ear and said, "Look, here white hair has grown a lot."

Lu Jin felt her soft fingertips touch his ears, it was cool and comfortable.

Jiang Yan stood on her tiptoes and looked up at his head, touching his hair said, "Why is there so much white hair?"

She felt distressed, and Lu Jin frowned

"You haven't arrived at the age of thirty. With so much white hair, all you know is to working hard and harder. If you don't care, you be a middle-aged uncle."

"I don't know who thinks about me..."

Jiang Yan's hand paused slightly and then pulled it back in silence.

It was getting late, the village was dimly lit, and from time to time I could hear a dog barking from the outside.

In the early summer night, the sky was full of stars, and Xiao Wang, Yun cai and the others sat in the courtyard to enjoy the nice view. Seeing the crowd, Uncle Wang also brought a stool to join in the fun.

Lu Jin gave Xiao Wang a wink, and Xiao Wang hurriedly said: "Uncle Wang, I heard Mr. Duan said that you went to capital to do business in the 1990s and your experienced many ups and downs. Can you tell us about it?"

"Nothing to talk about." Uncle Wan

"Let's talk about it, I think it must be particularly interesting." Yun Cai also said waved his hand.

However, uncle Wang simply asked his wife to make a drink and served the old liquor, "Okay, then I will talk about it. Actually, there is nothing to say, just as inspiration for your young people."

Several people gathered around, listening to Uncle Wang's story with relish.

"My experience was quite tortuous. In the 1980s, I didn’t have my own house. The puddles where I raised fish were replanted, and my source of income was cut off. There was an old father in the family who was in bad health and was paralyzed in bed. With no option, I changed to raising geese. I borrowed 600 yuan from my relatives and bought a cage for geese. That year was the coldest winter in a hundred years. All the geese died. I didn’t have a penny so I dragged my debts. My father couldn’t make it through that winter, so later, I raised pigs, sold the roasted meat, and helped people polish their leather shoes. One time I was walking at night and fell into a huge pit without any defense, and broke my legs. Uncle Wang patted his right leg, "This is the prosthesis."

 

It's no wonder that Jiang Yan thought that Uncle Wang's walking posture a bit strange, but did not expect him to have his leg amputated.

 

"I was almost 30 and I haven't married a wife. The family is in debt, and no girl wants to go with me." He continued, "The villagers say that my whole life is over, but I didn't believe in that, In 1995, I went to Shenzhen, set up a stall under the flyover to sell women’s bras, and slowly came home."

Xiao Wang said in surprise: "Selling bras...bras..."

Yun Cai blushed, but Uncle Wang waved his hand: "What's the matter, which woman doesn't wear a bra?"

Jiang Yan smiled and said: "That's right, it's nothing, Uncle Wang is a person who does big things."

Uncle Wang was in a good mood today. He took a sip of Lao baigan and continued, "At that time, there were a bunch of other street stalls on the flyover but, I had the best business. The styles of bras I sold were good-looking and cheap. Young women liked it. Every night, in front of the booth, a large group of little girls would come to pick and choose."

"I just made a fortune by doing the bra business."

Xiao Wang exclaimed: "It's so inspirational, after hearing that I want to quit my job and go to business."

"Uncle Wang, you have failed so many times before, how can you still have this perseverance?" Yun Cai asked.

Uncle Wang smiled, holding the wine glass in his hand, and said to Yun Cai: "Young man, look, if I let go, what will happen to this glass?"

Yun Cai said: "It will fall to the ground and will break."

"what do you think?"

"Of course, it will break." Wang Huaichun said.

"Then let's try it."

Uncle Wang loosened his hand around the cup and the cup fell on the ground, but it did not break.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Xiao Wang picked up the cup and looked at it, "Isn't this a glass?"

"This cup is just made of glass." Uncle Wang smiled: "So, if you don't try it, you will never know what kind of material you are. You must push yourself to desperation in order to walk on thro ad that’s right for you. When I arrived in Shenzhen, I only had 10 yuan and 5 dimes in my possession. With the money I have now, I am the boss."

Lu Jin looked at Uncle Wang. He seemed to enjoy the admiration of others, and he also liked to share his business experience.

Lu Jin asked simply: "Uncle Wang, in this village, how many people are like you who have made money from doing business like you?"

Uncle Wang waved his hand: "What's the matter, I'm the only one. Those who have made money have all gone into the city to live a good life. Who is still staying in this poor village."

"Then why are you still here?"

Uncle Wang said, “I’m didn’t think of settling in the city, this old folk have not become rich yet? I plan to do some construction in the village, get a farm or something, and bring home the economy.”

"You are really a conscientious entrepreneur."

"Doing business depends on courage." Uncle Wang patted his feet: "I am very grateful for my broken leg. Without it, I really couldn’t understand what to do with my life."


Become a Patron!

Comments